Purple lolipop Chip Klien

A place for forum for members to buy sell or trade other glass that doesn't fir any of the other sub categories more sections will be added based on suggestion. All users agree and are aware all glass purchased, sold, or traded is to be for admiration of the art or tobacco use purpose only*
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to Social@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.
masshole96

Re: Purple lolipop Chip Klien

Post by masshole96 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:47 pm

Get out of here with your low balling shit. Get your money right broke boy then shoot me a reasonable offer. This is the second low ball offer you shot me now. Once again, come proper with your offers or dont come at all

Treadway83
Daily Driver: Fab Egg or Elbo Glass

Post by Treadway83 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:12 pm

Well they retail for $950 and you are asking $1100.
I wasn't that interested,just posting realistic prices for a used chip.
I prefer his newer ones.
Good luck I see many price drops in the near future.

connecticutcoolin
Daily Driver: Fab Egg or Elbo Sike

Post by connecticutcoolin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:12 pm

Wow everyone is such a cheap lowballing prick on this site. I've seen em retail at 12 so 11 with a pelican + matching bucket set is pretty good. Even if they are on sale for 950 at places, they don't come with a matching bucket/cap and a pelican. Fucking haters

masshole96

Post by masshole96 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 pm

Those are no where near realistic prices for a used chip. Since when does the price drop over 400 dollars for being used. Not a thing qrong with it like i said theres people selling all there chips on here for 800 and thats just the chip. Once again I'm asking 1100 obo with a matching bucket cap and pelican case and will be shipped right to you.

connecticutcoolin
Daily Driver: Fab Egg or Elbo Sike

Post by connecticutcoolin » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:19 pm

Treadway83 wrote:Well they retail for $950 and you are asking $1100.
I wasn't that interested,just posting realistic prices for a used chip.
I prefer his newer ones.
Good luck I see many price drops in the near future.
Is a matching bucket set and pelican not worth an extra 150 to you? At least read the post before you hate n spread negative vibes

Treadway83

Post by Treadway83 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:46 pm

The chip Klein that sold on here for $800 was abeautifu last color.
I don't know guess this just isn't my taste.
I thought $550-600 was a good offer lol;)
Good luck tho

Gottadabouttathemall

Post by Gottadabouttathemall » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:47 pm

This guy is straight just low balling you , he has no clue what he's talking about . Lowest I'd ever go on that chip would be 900$ and that would be a lucky swoop

Treadway83

Post by Treadway83 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:53 pm

Ehh rather have a brand new one for $950.

masshole96

Post by masshole96 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:55 pm

Thats what im saying dude this kid has no clue about glass or is just broke as a joke lol and thats the lowest i would ever go too but im not even trying to go that low unless its last resort haha i was wanting a stack atleast for the whole set

masshole96

Post by masshole96 » Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:01 pm

Then do it brotha, it wont come with a matching bucket or pelican though just be by itself and you can go drop another few hundred to get a matching bucket and pelican. You really that dumb dude?