Maybe belief, but offline OSRS would be awesome

A place for forum for members to buy sell or trade other glass that doesn't fir any of the other sub categories more sections will be added based on suggestion. All users agree and are aware all glass purchased, sold, or traded is to be for admiration of the art or tobacco use purpose only*
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to Social@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.
wfuuopy
Daily Driver: Fab Egg or Elbo Glass

Maybe belief, but offline OSRS would be awesome

Post by wfuuopy » Tue Jul 21, 2020 10:05 pm

OfflineScape has several potential benefits and cheap RS gold may possibly benefit the live game in the long term. Since its invention, RuneScape has always been about playing with friends and connecting with individuals in a play environment that is shared. That's wonderful and should never go away. HOWEVER. Think how much fun it was to simply do whatever you desired and about playing Skyrim. Spawn in things? Yeah, sure. Noclip your way? I thought you'd never ask. It allowed you to just have fun in the way you saw fit. An offline mode would let you do whatever you wanted with your account without fear of a) impacting other people's gameplay and b) having any rules you might be punished for breaking.

I believe something like this should be the last thing Jagex does when OSRS close. I would gladly pay AAA game cost for a offline version of OSRS. 100%. It would be rather fun to get it and have Steam accomplishments. I delivered Ash a hyperlink to this article to get his opinion on it and I'll place his response if/when he answers, just to satisfy curiosity. Absolutely, I think we can all concur that this is a must to do if OSRS ever'dies'. (Let's hope it never comes to that).But if it does, I am with you and would gladly pay to an offline version so that it will forever become immortalised.

The server"program" would have to be released in the offline format in order for this to be possible, allowing individuals to reverse engineer it and host perfrect recreations of their official game as private servers. It makes it easier for individuals to seek out loopholes that interpret to the game. There are a whole lot of network-related attributes heavily embedded in to RuneScape, possibly jagex would need to devote a ton of time stripping those or you are operating a SQL server and all that shit in your machine. Games that are offline are much harder to indulge with subscriptions/MTX. Then there's the fact it could be pirated sooner or later. I am not trying to shit all over your fantasy but it's not really possible in any way, sorry.

U would not ever have to train a skill again because content would not be locked in the event you can no clip / etc.. If u can use modded scripts and these I'm 100% certain you would have 99 in every stat as a crazy with no work. The whole purpose do RuneScape for people is to show accomplishments off and like other players so when you take gamers outside why do you need to go through stats and each of the quests? Would take people from the game that we need everyone we can get. Minus scammers and bitters. As great as this sounds 1 piece of advice is RuneScape itself is all about the mill. I spent half for dragon slayer two and a year, a ton of different quests of the pre reqs, hours of vorkath and zulrah praying for drops and that I enjoyed it.

But I was not happy because I was not very wealthy and I just wanted to begin getting money for superior gear and using more expensive gear for pvm I'd about 100-200 m. That's when I began staking. Sounds great right? All of the money I could ever need? I could not even force myself to appreciate zulrah or even vorkath with maximum gear. And I lost all motivation to do raids because it would take me weeks of clicking to prepare for raids at which the entire purpose is to make money.... I re gained some inspiration but when you have access to RuneScape it will become super moot and nearly made me quit not or believe it. Just some food for thought perhaps not everybody is exactly the same but once you have everything in RuneScape the one thing left to buy old school runescape gold do is stake it lose all of it.