MOTHERSHIP FAB EGG FOR SALE!

A place for everything made by the brand Mothership LLC. Nothing else is to be posted here. Clean Mothership Glass pictures only. *All users agree and are aware all glass purchased, sold, or traded is to be for admiration of the art or tobacco use purpose only*
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to info@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.
Dabberbrother
Daily Driver: Fab Egg

Post by Dabberbrother » Fri Nov 28, 2014 7:10 pm

Taking offers on my Perfect 11.5" Mothership Fab Egg w/ Flower slide (With Double Maria)… in no rush… offers over 3k ONLY

For function video go check out @dabberbrother on Instagram

Buy it now 4.2k Shipped Overnight in Pelican 1400
Venmo & Paypal Only!

Kik: Hous3music

No Low balls, Serious Inquires Only!
Attachments
FullSizeRender-2.jpg
DabberBrother

Dabgod

Re: MOTHERSHIP FAB EGG FOR SALE!

Post by Dabgod » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:07 pm

I'll give u 2k for it

Inspectrspcetme207

Post by Inspectrspcetme207 » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:40 pm

Nice
Last edited by Inspectrspcetme207 on Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Borobook

Post by Borobook » Sat Nov 29, 2014 4:03 am

Worth way more then 2k. Good luck with sale brother :)

Franky_dabs

Post by Franky_dabs » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:42 pm

I'll give you my entire collection for it....

Franky_dabs

Post by Franky_dabs » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:45 pm

dont know why i didnt catch this before but the picture was deleted for having dirty pieces -borobook BETA moderation
Last edited by irip on Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: dont know why i didnt catch this before but the picture was deleted for having dirty pieces -borobook BETA moderation

Franky_dabs

Post by Franky_dabs » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:47 pm

Josh lynch mini tube from glass objects, high tech x caliber 10m Collab with opal, Agua azul double circ xl toro, three way high tech x chubs x Jedi collab, bipolar single isf toro, and one of Winston murdochs creature pieces

Franky_dabs

Post by Franky_dabs » Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:47 pm

And of course the Darby holm 10m pendant series ray gun

awharton69

Post by awharton69 » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:05 pm

Dude 4.2k come on is it jake c and deppe signed and worked? I respect glass but that is absurd

irip
Borobook Moderator

Post by irip » Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:41 pm

i hear the "Double Maria" means it was deppe.. but it is so far just hear say to me