Click here to order Borobook Bangers The Ultimate Domeless Nail Instagram

STOLEN COLLECTION

Feel free to use this forum to run reference checks, alert the community about an on going transaction with a delinquent party, call out a scammer, or post a statement about a "pending sale" to keep a public record between the buyer and seller.

STOLEN COLLECTION

Postby BHOtakugod » Fri Oct 20, 2017 7:25 pm

So last Easter I had my whole collection robbed from my room in Southern California, the dude who robbed me was Stefan Jarvis, @jarvnasty on ig, there was not enough physical evidence for him to go to jail and he associates with gang members and knows my address and could come back anytime if I fought back with violence so I couldn't just go and get my shit back myself, if you have any evidence whatsoever of him trying to sell you any of my pendants please lmk @bhotakugod on Instagram and I will give you a reward, I want my fucking Milfred cubicle and Phil Siegel back :( I got some pics/vids towards bottom of my instagram but wen I had this whole collection I did not have a phone so I don't have too many pics unfortunately but I had a total of 14 pendants stollen heres some pics I have :((( ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage If you go on my Instagram @bhotakugod I have a video of most of them on my wall before they got robbed.
BHOtakugod

Liked in: 0 post

Return to Reputation / User Feedback