Click here to order Borobook Bangers The Ultimate Domeless Nail Instagram

Glass trade scammer: gucci_gucci20

Feel free to use this forum to run reference checks, alert the community about an on going transaction with a delinquent party, call out a scammer, or post a statement about a "pending sale" to keep a public record between the buyer and seller.

Glass trade scammer: gucci_gucci20

Postby bongmastermatt » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:25 am

Not sure what his or her name is on here but I was told recently that he is still setting people up for trades through borobook and Facebook...
His Instagram is gucci_gucci20 and I was scammed through Instagram not on borobook. I sent him my toro in exchange for a kalman glass tube with a quave. I included plenty of extras. (Highly educated nail, pendants, adapters). I only received a pendant in a large box... when asked he said it must have been a mistake on usps side. He said a lot of stuff that didn't add up regarding usps. Saying he sent to packages under one tracking number, which is somthing usps does not do. He gave me the run around for about a month then blocked me.
Little bit more background... he pretended to be a girl. Even told me a lot about her, seemed like a genuine person. The name provided was Ryanna hicks she said she was from the Portland area. He is affiliated with goldenxtrax.com as it states in his Instagram bio. Luckily it was just a toro. I will post his address for other users just in case he makes another account..... Image
ImageImageImage
bongmastermatt

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Glass trade scammer: gucci_gucci20

Postby bongmastermatt » Thu Feb 23, 2017 2:27 am

Here is some recent Facebook post trying to sell a mother ship.... probably trying to steal someone's money Image
bongmastermatt

Re: Glass trade scammer: gucci_gucci20

Postby bongmastermatt » Mon Feb 27, 2017 5:36 pm

Please read, she's still scamming people.....
bongmastermatt

Return to Reputation / User Feedback