Click here to order Borobook Bangers The Ultimate Domeless Nail Instagram

Looking for a glass artist to add to China glass

A place for members to kick back and chat with like minded collectors about off topic categories such as movie suggestions, places to visit, new album releases, football live game convos, etc. All forum rules still apply. Be smart and enjoy the board.
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to info@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.

Looking for a glass artist to add to China glass

Postby redbeardkush » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:31 pm

I'm pretty poor but love glass so I do admittedly buy from dhgate, but they look pretty plain. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to.. well.. give them some pizzazz. I have a 4.5" bent neck inline, a knock off grav upline and slush cup, and a real grav hammer bubbler but the logo rubbed off from repeated use. I'll upload pictures when I clean them.
redbeardkush

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Looking for a glass artist to add to China glass

Postby redbeardkush » Sun Apr 02, 2017 2:34 pm

All but the recycler
redbeardkush

Postby herban_struggle » Tue May 02, 2017 9:20 pm

Probably best to just throw them out and start from scratch with American glass
herban_struggle

Postby boroboro904 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:20 pm

ImageImageImage
boroboro904

Postby garden_state_glass » Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:33 pm

I have a sandblaster I can sandblast images on glass that won't rub off. And it isn't a knock off grav most of grav comes from China they have 10 blowers in Texas to act like they are American made
garden_state_glass

Return to The Lounge