Click here to order Borobook Bangers The Ultimate Domeless Nail Instagram

Send me a friend request!

A place for members to kick back and chat with like minded collectors about off topic categories such as movie suggestions, places to visit, new album releases, football live game convos, etc. All forum rules still apply. Be smart and enjoy the board.
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to info@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.

Send me a friend request!

Postby Borobook » Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:55 pm

Hey everyone,

We are working on a ton of new features for the site. One feature we just implemented is the ability to post status updates and write on other user's profiles or comment on their status updates. Also be sure to add an Avatar profile pic to customize your posts. We have many updates coming soon such as instant messenger and a beta mobile application which should be done by the end of this weekend. Thank you all for using my site, I get a joy out of seeing it grow and watching this community come together. We hope you all enjoy these new features and continue using borobook until our official launch Q2 of 2015!

Regards,

-Jordan S
-Borobook Founder, CEO, and President
Borobook

Liked in: 0 post

Re: Send me a friend request!

Postby Noahabe » Wed Nov 19, 2014 3:10 pm

For some reason I am unable to send messages or accept friend requests
Noahabe

Postby gnosy glass » Fri Nov 21, 2014 10:21 pm

Yep,no idea how to friend request
gnosy glass
Borobook Certified Glass Artist

Postby irip » Sat Nov 22, 2014 2:52 pm

you click on the persons profile, and then just click add friend, it is the button right next to the message button.
irip
Borobook Moderator

Postby kush » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:51 pm

No idea were the friend button is android
kush

Postby gnosy glass » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:14 am

kush wrote:No idea were the friend button is android

The android app looks different than the website version,google borobook dot net and try signing in,if your able to sign in you will see option for friend request,otherwise as far as i know there is no friend request option on android app. btw @kush.and everyone I accept all friend request
gnosy glass

Postby gnosy glass » Sun Nov 23, 2014 2:17 am

Also the borobook app runs on tapatalk it is possible the tapatalk version will show better features than just android app,I downloaded tptalk and it works
gnosy glass

Postby SenorLocoInfamouso » Tue Nov 25, 2014 6:13 pm

Yea im still figuring this all out as well...slow and steady she goes.
SenorLocoInfamouso

Postby nate_vago » Thu Jan 29, 2015 10:12 pm

Can some please tell me how to post my glass up for sale ? On iphone, i feel like an absolute idiot any help at all would be highly appreciated ! Thanks
nate_vago

Postby nate_vago » Sat Feb 07, 2015 1:28 pm

Do these updates have anything to do as to why my posts wont go through its been over a week
nate_vago

Next

Return to The Lounge