10mm dual uptake @happytimeglass recycler, clear. 7.5" tall

A place for forum for members to buy sell or trade other glass that doesn't fir any of the other sub categories more sections will be added based on suggestion. All users agree and are aware all glass purchased, sold, or traded is to be for admiration of the art or tobacco use purpose only*
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to Social@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.
thedablab1904

10mm dual uptake @happytimeglass recycler, clear. 7.5" tall

Post by thedablab1904 » Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:20 pm

Not in a hurry to sell this, I just got it a few weeks ago but I would just like to see what offers I get, but I have a @happytimeglass 10mm, dual uptake recycler, it is clear, it practically brand new and have only used distilled water and 99.99% iso to clean. The piece is 7.5 inches tall, and this is the same design as his micro spinner's but this is his regular sized recycler. The function is absolutely flawless, does not bottom out and even has a nice slow drain but not to slow. I am open to hearing glass trades. I have a 10mm Evan Shore XL slanted top banger condition is probably like 5/10 and then I have an almost brand new, in pristine condition 10mm Highly Educated V2 Gavel as well, however the condition on the gavel is 9.75/10. I am willing to part with either banger if you were looking for some quartz but the gavel is going to be pricier. Will include the banger(s) for a deal if willing to pay extra. Let me know. My Instagram is @thedablab1904 I have a bunch of function videos on my feed and can send you more in the dm's if you ask me to. Thanks for looking.
20180713_220655.jpg
20180713_220622.jpg
20180718_194558.jpg
IMG_20180718_194830_913.jpg