Click here to order Borobook Bangers The Ultimate Domeless Nail Instagram

- How To Create a New Topic -

A place for forum for members to buy sell or trade other glass that doesn't fir any of the other sub categories more sections will be added based on suggestion. All users agree and are aware all glass purchased, sold, or traded is to be for admiration of the art or tobacco use purpose only*
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to Social@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.

- How To Create a New Topic -

Postby Borobook » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:57 am

Borobook App users,

To create a new topic you must first register and be logged into Borobook *click the button on the top left to bring up the side menu, *click browse, *choose your category you wish to post in, then *click the three circles in the top right to bring up the new topic option. We hope everyone enjoys the site and app, we are putting in work day in and out and we promise there is much more to come! Borobook.com

Regards
-Borobook Support
ImageUploadedByBorobook1418187459.476698.jpg
Borobook

Liked in: 0 post

Re: - How To Create a New Topic -

Postby the_great_bhombino » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:58 am

See my android looks different then that
the_great_bhombino

Postby Dmacglass » Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:23 pm

Please ban the dumb asses posting clothes and fake ray bans make your site look like shit bro just a friendly suggestion
Dmacglass

Postby Aralston23 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:16 pm

I made a new topic for my glass I want to sell and it keeps saying sent but my post never shows!
Aralston23

Postby T_H_Caeczar » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:24 pm

I can't post anything. I posted a LONG specific paragraph TWICE, and nothing got posted. It's getting aggravating.
T_H_Caeczar

Postby irip » Thu Dec 18, 2014 4:35 am

@Aralston23 and @T_H_Caezar All posts now require moderator approval. please be patient. thanks for using borobook beta
irip
Borobook Moderator

Postby T_H_Caeczar » Thu Dec 18, 2014 12:22 pm

[ quote="irip"]@Aralston23 and @T_H_Caezar All posts now require moderator approval. please be patient. thanks for using borobook beta[/quotedon't see how my post got disapproved. My piece is clean, it's not a duplicate f any picture, I don't see what the problem is]
T_H_Caeczar

Postby sheepdawg glasscraft » Thu Dec 18, 2014 1:50 pm

irip wrote:@Aralston23 and @T_H_Caezar All posts now require moderator approval. please be patient. thanks for using borobook beta
sweet . Hope mine makes the cut I just posted a pretty big paragraph with a few pictures as well and am waiting patiently. really appreciate this site and app thanks guys here at BOROBOOK . Happy holidays. !!!
sheepdawg glasscraft

Postby T_H_Caeczar » Thu Dec 18, 2014 9:21 pm

irip wrote:@Aralston23 and @T_H_Caezar All posts now require moderator approval. please be patient. thanks for using borobook beta
ah ok thanks
T_H_Caeczar

Postby nickydawop » Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:19 pm

So when will I be allowed to post
nickydawop

Next

Return to All Glass Art For Sale