Who wants to be a Mod

A place for forum for members to buy sell or trade other glass that doesn't fir any of the other sub categories more sections will be added based on suggestion. All users agree and are aware all glass purchased, sold, or traded is to be for admiration of the art or tobacco use purpose only*
Forum rules
This forum is for the use of glass art collectors. We accept no responsibility for any transactions that take place between two or more members of the community. We will do our best to moderate and put the guidelines in place in insure a secure convieniant marketplace for glass art. All member enter a contract with Borobook when they register agreeing that all glass purchased sold or traded is for either the admiration of the art of the piece, or tobacco use only. No other use permitted. If anyone on the forum posts ads or spam for products other then glass art such as fake sunglasses, wallets, etc. will be banned. IP bans will be issues to anyone who abuses the forum. This network is for glass collectors to connect, trade buy and sell glass art with other glass collectors, vendors, and artists. Please forward all questions to Social@borobook.com

Borobook can not verify nor confirm the validity of the postings or items on sale or trade on this site. As such, ALL transactions (sales or trade) should be entered into AT YOUR OWN RISK and after doing appropriate due diligence to protect yourself against fraud or misrepresentation from the other party.
Borobook cannot be held liable for any misrepresentations or issues that may arise between buying, selling or trading parties.
budandglass_

Re: Who wants to be a Mod

Post by budandglass_ » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:12 pm

I nominate glob mob great guy easy transactions

adamkashem

Post by adamkashem » Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:26 pm

Sent a pm I don't have a Facebook

GlobMob
Borobook Moderator

Post by GlobMob » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:35 pm

So I think I deserve this chance. I just caught strant in the act from another account borobook. Hopefully he atleast didn't scam this person.
ImageUploadedByBorobook1444088124.805004.jpg
this is from his post just a little while ago

GlobMob
Borobook Moderator

Post by GlobMob » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:40 pm

My point exactly

619glassT

Post by 619glassT » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:43 pm

Please take care of this toxic fuck this is so embarrassing for the whole community.

budandglass_

Post by budandglass_ » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:09 pm

Ban his IP address

nhenry199two

Post by nhenry199two » Mon Oct 05, 2015 11:54 pm

Buy local! Avoid assholes

SouthernFriedGlass
Borobook Moderator
Daily Driver: Mobius matrix 60t

Post by SouthernFriedGlass » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:40 am

Did anyone really doubt that exiledone420 selling the same exact lemon toro and sov g line that strant was trying to hock for weeks wasnt strant?
And did anyone really buy that BS thread he posted as "sold" to make him appear legit? :roll:
Last edited by SouthernFriedGlass on Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

SouthernFriedGlass
Borobook Moderator
Daily Driver: Mobius matrix 60t

Post by SouthernFriedGlass » Tue Oct 06, 2015 6:50 am

budandglass_ wrote:Ban his IP address
And send his ISP and mobile carrier love letters entailing all of his fraudulent and abusive behavior using their services so they block him from accessing this site and potentially suspend his service.
Follow up with a post on stopforumspam with his known IP addys, emails, and usernames.

Just requires someone to take the initiative to get things done....

Borobook

Post by Borobook » Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:37 am

I have banned strant / exiledone402 . His Home and phone IP address are now banned. PMs have been sent to those we'd like to rank up to mods. Have a great day everyone.

-Borobook Trust & Safety